Wednesday, July 11, 2007

For the Love of Feet


LAist: Living In Sin: For the Love of Feet: "Alrighty, let’s see. Question number one: Are you into Acrotomophilia (aroused by amputees)? Acrophilia (turned on by heights)? Agalmatophilia (hot for statues)? Branding? Brown showers (give)? Brown showers (get)? I hadn’t heard of half the stuff on there, and when I got my purity rating (how kinky are you), I only scored a 67% - 0% meant you were Kinkzilla and 100% meant you were Snow White. I couldn’t believe it. Here I thought I was all badass, and by common test-taking standards I’d basically failed. So, as any model student would, I went back on and attempted to up my score – yes, yes, I could see how using a chamber pot instead of a toilet could be hot, yes I absolutely could – but in the end, when I got mighty real, I had to admit it. I’m a 67%. And I’m okay."

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: